Graduate School of Engineering Support Center

Are currently enrolled MS or PhD students in engineering eligible to pursue a graduate certificate?

Last Updated: Aug 29, 2019 10:45AM EDT
Generally the answer is “Yes” with some limitations. Students on academic probation will not be admitted into a graduate certificate program. Students below a cumulative GPA of 3.000 are placed on academic probation for each academic term in which their cumulative GPA is below 3.000. PhD students or students who hold a SGA (or Fellowship) must obtain permission from their advisor to pursue a graduate certificate. All other interested candidates are encouraged to apply.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found