Graduate Admissions Support Center

For international non-degree seeking students who pursue a graduate engineering certificate on an F-1 visa, what is the financial threshold required to receive an I20?

Last Updated: Dec 21, 2017 02:29PM EST
Student Expenses for I-20 can be found on the OGS (Office of Global Services) website:

Contact Us

    Can't find the answer to your question?

  • Email Us
  • Call Us @ 1.617.373.2711


    08:30—17:00 Eastern Time (GMT-5)
    excluding weekends and holidays

    The Graduate Admissions support center is for prospective students, applicants, and admitted students.

    Not looking for admissions information?

    If you are a current student, please contact our Student Services staff for assistance.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found