Graduate School of Engineering Support Center

What documentation do I need to provide regarding immunizations or vaccinations?

Last Updated: Jan 18, 2019 08:20AM EST
A student at Northeastern must provide the Health Center with proof of immunity to certain diseases, as specified below. Documentation of immunizations and/or titers must be on the University Health Report - which can be found on the UHCS Forms page - or a clinician’s letterhead or prescription slip, signed by a nurse, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant. Alternatively, documentation may be provided by the student's high school, previous college, or military facility, again with clinician signature.

A complete and signed University Health Report should be sent to UHCS. Information is provided in the form regarding delivery instructions (email, fax, mail).

Required Immunizations

* 2 MMR (measles/mumps/rubella immunizations), OR
2 Measles/Rubella Immunizations or positive antibody titer + 2 Mumps immunization or positive antibody titer + 2 Rubella/German Measles immunization or positive antibody titer

* Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis immunization within the last 10 years

* Hepatitis B immunization2 series (of three) or positive antibody titer

* Meningitis immunization within the last 5 years or signed waiver; Massachusetts Declination; DPH Fact Sheet

* Varicella/Chicken pox immunization series (of two) or positive antibody titer

To view the Massachusetts Declination (Meningitis Waiver) and the DPH Fact Sheet please visit the UHCS Forms page. Please contact UHCS with any questions regarding immunizations or student health.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found