Our application deadlines for our graduate engineering programs are provided below. Deadlines technically occur at 11:59pm Eastern Time (GMT-5) on the deadline date specified, but it is okay if you submit your application shortly after the deadline.
- Priority deadline for funding consideration: January 15
- International applicants: April 15
- Domestic applicants: August 1
- Regional campus applicants: August 15
- ALIGN: July 1
- International applicants: September 15
- Domestic applicants: November 15
- Regional campus applicants: December 15
Note: Only your application needs to be submitted by the application deadline. Supporting (electronic) documents, such as official test score reports and letters of recommendation, may arrive up to two weeks after the application deadline.
**International applicants can only apply to Boston or Seattle campuses.